Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Violet's First Birthday

Violet has been a client of mine since before she was born. Her perfectly round face is exaggerated by her big chunky cheeks. She turns one shortly and her parents love having sessions done to memorialize the moments. 

And I'm sure there will be more at her fabulous party in a few weeks.







Oh, these little feet. 

{and those shoes, too!}




Mommy handmade those flower crowns. 
And if you'll recall, she had one on during her maternity session last summer, as well. 

Daddy daughter pictures are so sweet. 
I love when I am able to capture these fleeting moments.


Seriously precious. This family is so amazingly beautiful. And Scott and Elaine are some of the kindest people I have ever had the privilege of knowing. 
What a joy it is to be able to photograph them so regularly. 

I love watching Violet grow up right in front of my lens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment